WORK WITH US
NDCHRC is a common people’s initiative to help children. We are always in look out for talented, experienced and kind individuals who are keen to make a difference in the lives of children.
We offer a number of work from home opportunities to the students, housewives and others who are passionate to work with us in the following areas:
- Research on various Child Healthcare topics – innovations, inventions, best practices
- Graphic Designing
– Creativity, innovation and a great aesthetic sense. Someone who understands the usage of typography, colours, image editing and staying up to date with latest design trends.
– Need to have in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of working on Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, In-Design and Photoshop.
– Illustrations/sketching skills would be preferred.
– Additional knowledge of software like Premiere Pro and After Effects would be helpful.
- Content Development
- Business Development
- Fund Raising
- Social Media Management
- Operations Management
For more details, please drop a mail along with your CV and expectations to : email@example.com