Your donation will help us provide Equitable Healthcare to Everyone.
Donate to bring a CHANGE
Underprivileged Children studying at NDCHRC Early Intervention Centre (NEIC) need your help. We have created a Fundraising Campaign for underprivileged kids. Let’s all contribute to it. Let’s spread the joy of giving.
Provide Food to Hungry
Each Meal kit contains Wheat flour, Rice, Pulses, Oil and Masala Pack to cook meals.
Cost: INR 1000.
Hygiene & Dignity Kit
Each Care kit comprises of Tooth Paste, Tooth Brush, Bathing Soap, Detergent, Comb and Nail Clipper.
Cost: INR 120
This kit includes a school bag, note books, stationery items, water bottle and lunch box. Cost: INR 600
Shirt, Paint & Undergarments
Cost: INR 1500
Donation can be made directly through Paytm app to :
How will your donations be used?
- Once you select an amount to donate, all proceeds will be used in procuring and distributing meal kits to the children.
- We have partnered with multiple NGOs on ground to help ensure responsible distribution of these kits while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- This is a 100% not for profit campaign, and we will disclose the use of proceeds in a financial transparency report sent to all contributors to the campaign.
How we use your valuable funds?
- NDCHRC is an organisation that you can trust to put your money to the best possible use. We are extremely focused on ensuring that your contribution brings high impact. Our administrative costs are minimal, as we are extremely conscious of spending your money as effectively as possible.
- Every donation received is an affirmation of your faith in us, and we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of accountability and transparency always.
For Online Transfers:
Account Name : New Delhi Childrens Hospital & RC
Current Account Number : 50200021666831
Bank Name : HDFC Bank
Branch : Vasant Kunj
IFSC Code : HDFC0000273
Donate through Cheque
- Cheques can be made in favour of “New Delhi Childrens Hospital & RC”
- Please send the same to NDCHRC Trust, 54, Masoodpur Dairy, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi – 110 070,
- Cell: +91-9599 824600.
THE SIMPLEST WAY OF HELPING US
- You may organise a collection drive in your office / school / society wherein people may donate their old clothes (untorned and in wearable condition), dry ration, medicines (please check expiry date), toys, footwear, utensils, books etc.
- You may visit Uday Foundation and teach children.
- You may visit hospitals with us as a part of our distribution drive and feel the Joy of giving and a sense of satisfaction within yourself.
The foundation works for the welfare of children with medical needs, foods, clothes support and dignity to homeless and disaster relief.
For any queries and details, please write to Pratyush Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent In-Kind Help Needed
- Clothes for Children, Women and Men.
(New or old in good condition, All age groups)
- Dry ration – Packed biscuits, flour, rice, sugar, milk, pulses, oil, masala, etc.
- Medicines: Common over the counter medicines.
- Dignity Kits: Sanitary napkins, soap, toothbrushes and towels.
- Masks, Gloves and Hand Sanitizers