Mega Multi-disciplinary Health Camp for All held on 20th Sept. 2019
- NDCHRC in collaboration with Vasant Kunj Councilor Mr. Manoj Mehlawat organised a Mega Health Camp on 20th of Sept. 2019 at Park (behind JIMS College), Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
- 11+ Doctors along with 60+ Volunteers helped in conducting the screening tests for 500+ underprivileged people.
- These services are helpful for the needy people and to make their life healthy.
Mega Multi-disciplinary Health Camp for CHILDREN held on 1st Sept. 2019
Free Multi-Disciplinary Health Camp
NDCHRC in collaboration with Vasant Kunj Kali Mandir Samiti organized a Mega Health Camp on 1st of Sept. 2019 at B7, Kali Mandir, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi.
- 15+ Doctors along with 50+ Volunteers are going to conduct the screening tests for 200+ underprivileged children.
Main Doctors participated in the camp:
- Dr. Rasheena Bansal, Pediatric Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Ankita Baidya, Infectious Diseases Specialist
- Dr. Amit Sagar, Senior Dentist
- Dr. Divya Nigam, Pediatric Dentist
- Dr. Nishu Sharma, Occupational Therapist
An awareness session highlighting the need of Oral, Personal and Menstrual Hygiene was conducted by the volunteers too.
Text Books to Meritorious Students
Donation received for getting School Books for meritorious kids. We got the books and distributed them among the needy children.
Essential Eye Glasses to Adil
Some days back, Bidisha Ray noticed that a young boy visiting our NDCHRC Free Community Library is not able to study or focus well. When we enquired, he confirmed that he is having problem in his eyes.
We requested Dr. Rasheena Bansal to examine this lovely boy. Dr. Rasheena Bansal is one of the best Pediatric Ophthalmologist in India. She thoroughly examined this boy and advised him to get a Spectacles with lenses. Unfortunately, this boy had no support. I reached out to NDCHRC volunteers and a glass shop for help. Within Seconds, Nameesha Verma offered to help him. Even the Glass shop owner gave it to us at a discounted rate. After two days, his glasses are ready and he is very happy to read and write comfortably.
Thank you Bidisha Ray, Dr. Rasheena Bansal and Nameesha Verma for helping this wonderful boy.This is a real time example of people coming together to help children who need help. Let me know if you would like to help and support such children.
Digital Literacy for Underprivileged Girls
On 15th of August 2019, NDCHRC Trust launched Digital Literacy Program for underprivileged girls.
This is a great step forward to empower girls with digital literacy.