It starts with YOU.
As Gandhiji said, “be the change you want to see in the world”.
If you’re bothered by the state of things in the world, volunteer to change it.
Reasons why you should volunteer at NDCHRC.
- You get to create action in your community or city.
- You get to work towards healthcare or education related issues of CHILDREN. It can be exhausting to be a mute spectator to the unfolding gap between “haves and have-nots”. Your time is the best contribution you can make to this cause.
- Connect with fellow changemakers. You can even work from your own home. We uplift ourselves and each other through bonding exercises ensuring that you’re having fun while you change the world.
- Be a part of a larger community of change-makers and influencers. Have a space where you can take charge and create solutions.
- Become an influencer yourself. We prefer to hire who have volunteered with us in the past.
- We provide certificates for your valuable contribution. If your college requires you to work or if you’re looking for experience before you step out to the market of day-in, day-out, we want to ask you to consider working for CHILDREN at NDCHRC.