NDCHRC Volunteers Registration Form
New Delhi Children’s Hospital & Research Centre (NDCHRC) is a common people’s initiative to establish India’s First Non-Profit, High Quality, and Affordable Children’s Hospital in New Delhi and all across India.
There are number of opportunities for volunteers to participate and help in NDCHRC’s activities. One can help in following areas:
- Day to day operations management of Clinic at Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- Social Media Management for NDCHRC
- Research on Child Healthcare related topics – latest developments
- Help in collaborating with highly acclaimed Children Hospitals especially in the USA
- Participate and help in various fund raising activities
- Collection and distribution of Medicine, Toys and Books
- Help in planning, organizing and executing Health Camps
- We are open for any positive and impactful ideas!!!
Join us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/