This has been the biggest event ever by NDCHRC Guwahati so far, with more than 150 children at Kalibari, near Paltan Bazar Railway Station, Guwahati.
The NDCHRC team interacted with the little children and their parents, conducted a story telling session; provided them Hygiene Awareness Information and facilitated a general health check up with the help of Dr. Shahabaj Alam and Dr. Sambhav Jain.
Besides these, the team provided the Children with:
- Albendzole tablets for Deworming (donated by Vitamin Angels)
- Vitamin A capsules for eyes – (donated by Vitamin Angels)
- Soap for personal hygiene
- Toothpaste and toothbrush for dental and oral hygiene
The Event was well planned and superbly executed by the team. It was also covered by the local media and was broadcast on the same day. Here is the link for the same.
NDCHRC is proud of the entire Guwahati team and salutes their passion and commitment to help children live a healthy life.
This is the power of ‘humanity’ coming together for a goodness and kindness.
An act of selflessness; of any proportion can work wonders and usher in a wave of positivity, hope, good health and happiness for everyone- specially for the ones who need it the most.
At NDCHRC, we believe; coming together can help the fate of innumerable children who have the potential but are the most vulnerable in our society.
NDCHRC is immensely glad and proud of our Guwahati team. The team that has been working relentlessly with humanity and good will as its only mandate, to bring in smiles and good health to all those children who are by default, always deprived of the basic health awareness information and amenities- essential to sustain a healthy way of living!
NDCHRC looks forward to more of such worthy events in Guwahati and across India with the same spirit and energy from all the NDCHRC members.
Kudos to NDCHRC Guwahati Team!!!
It’s very simple to join this noble cause. Please open the below link and provide the required information and someone from NDCHRC will get in touch with you.
-Miracle is all about ‘Good People with Kind Hearts’-
NDCHRC is a one and half year old registered trust based out of Vasant Kunj, New Delhi and has its chapters in 15 major cities of India. It is supported by 500+ Volunteers, 100+Doctors and 1000+ Patrons all across the world.
Main Activities of NDCHRC:
- Organising Free Health Camps in New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Guwahati and Mumbai
- Conducting Joy of Giving Drives to create Awareness on Oral, Personal and Menstrual Hygiene – Distribution of Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Soap, Sanitary Napkins
- Online Consultation – Second Opinion for Critical Cases
- Raising Funds for the Treatment of Cancer patients via Crowdfunding
- Publishing of Help Guides on major Health issues like – Cancer, CHD, Malnutrition, etc.
- Cancer Help Guide – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0LglZJOuw2jY0x0QjM0eDFYSkk/view?usp=sharing
- Friendly Healthcare Providers
- Running a regular Free OPD in Delhi for Children
- Free Library for Children
In July 2018, #NDCHRC is starting its Centre of Healing and Hope (#CoHH) to help #differentlyabled #children to provide modern and quality therapies at an affordable cost. This Center of Excellence (#CoE) will be working under the direct supervision of kind-hearted healing experts from across the world.
We shall be starting it from 1st of July 2018 at Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. After six months, similar centres will be developed in other major cities in India.
We are looking for:
- Specialists working with Differently-abled Children and who are keen to help us,
- Industry Experts who would like to help and guide us in this journey and would like to be part of our Highly Acclaimed Advisory Committee:
- Organizations interested in supporting our endeavour as part of their CSR and employee engagement initiatives,
- Kind-hearted donors who are willing to make donation in Cash or Kind.
In 2018, #NDCHRC is expanding it’s presence all over India to help 100,000 Children.
If you are interested in joining this noble cause and a beautiful selfless journey, Whatsapp on 9599824600. You will love it forever!
Discover Recent Creations
- 6 days ago
RT @PROHBTD: Buying #bud could be so easy, but instead many states are still forced to purchase #cannabis illegally. What state should #leg…6 days ago
RT @_PennyMachine_: $MGON more eod lovin ahead of expected update tomorrow6 days ago
RT @WorkoutRemix: Want that Bad Ass Extreme workout? LOOK NO FURTHER! @ iTunes under #WorkoutRemixFactory #Fitspo #fitness #workout #runnin…6 days ago
RT @xstar82: https://t.co/H94CWYO19O6 days ago
15,000+ People Supported Worldwide. 500+ Volunteers